Fast & Professional Pension Tracing Service
Did you know that there is currently €500 million or more of unclaimed pension benefits in Ireland today?
Is some of this money yours?
If one or more of the following applies to you, please contact one of our pension experts so we can help you find what is yours and help get you back on track with your savings for retirement.
We can help you if you:
- have moved jobs and want to find your Pension plans from your past Employers
- are a current member of an Occupational Pension Scheme with your current Employer and want to review it
- have never reviewed your Pension plans and are not sure which provider(s) you have your pension(s) with.
- worked overseas and have lost track of the Pension plans you had before you left.
- are looking to consolidate all your pensions into one plan.
We will take the stress away from you while we search all providers to find your pensions benefits.
The next step:
We will ask you to complete a Letter of Authority, which will enable our team to get up to date information on your pension fund and perhaps even find pensions you’ve forgotten about. (It doesn’t allow us to make any changes to your pension – it just gives your pension provider permission to give us the relevant information so we can help you).
How do I get started?
- Have a chat with an Irish Pensions advisor – call (01)8570655, fill in the form below to arrange a call, or start a conversation using our Online Chat (click the icon on the bottom right of the screen).
- The advisor will ask you some simple questions to identify and request you to sign a ‘Letter of Authority’ form so they can get permission to track down your pension.
- They will provide you with a comprehensive report on what pensions you have and the options open to you.